Sigma Designs is a leading provider of system-on-chip (SoC) solutions used to enable the convergence of the smart home.
The information, communications and presentations contained on this website contain information believed to be accurate when produced and posted but that may have been superseded by subsequent events and/or the passage of time. These materials are available as archives, but Sigma Designs cautions that they are not reviewed or updated, and disclaims any intent or undertaking to do so. The information, communications and presentations contained on this website may also contain certain “forward-looking statements”, which include words such as “believe”, “anticipate” and “expect.” These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause Sigma Designs’ actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by these statements. Risks and uncertainties are detailed from time to time in Sigma Designs’ filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Sigma Designs is under no obligation to, and expressly disclaims any obligation to, update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of changes, new information, subsequent events or otherwise. By viewing these archived materials, you acknowledge that you understand these cautionary statements.
- Fiscal 2018 Form 10-K
- Results of the Special Meeting of Shareholder April 17, 2018
- Supplement Dated April 6, 2018 to the Definitive Proxy Statement Dated March 19, 2018
- Supplement Dated April 5, 2018 to Definitive Proxy Statement Dated March 19, 2018
- Proxy Card
- Supplement for Proxy Statement
- Definitive Proxy March 19, 2018
- Questions About Your Shareholdings
- Silicon Labs Completes Acquisition of Sigma Designs’ Z-Wave Business
- Special Meeting of Shareholders – April 17, 2018, 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Sigma Designs Headquarters, 46467 Fremont Blvd., Fremont, California 94538
- Sigma Designs, Inc. Announces Plan to Sell its Z-Wave Business for $240 Million